Friday 26 December 2014

I’m late, I’m late....

Two of my kids work in the NHS. This means that the date of our family Christmas Day tends to be a bit flexible. Today is our Christmas Eve.

Over the past few years instead of buying crackers we pick names out of a hat and each have to make one (with joke) and a suitable hat for whoever we’ve drawn. Our theme this year is ‘books and stories’.

I decided this year it would be easiest to make the artwork then scan and print it to the right size.
For the last post (probably) of 2014 I leave you with The Mad Hatter’s Christmas Tea Party'


 Hope you have all had/or are having a good holiday and I wish you all a peaceful, healthy and creative New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy celebrating the moments when they arrive Jac and wishing you a wonderful year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best wishes to you (and Barry) for a peaceful, healthy and creative 2015

      I'll miss ALAW but am looking forward to seeing what new works you make over the next few months

      Delete

I really appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time.