Monday 1 April 2013

Family Album

I’m going to a solar etching workshop at the Hot Bed Press in a couple of weeks time and I have to take some acetate transparencies to use to expose the plates. I thought this would be a good opportunity to use some old family photos that we found whilst sorting out junk a few weeks ago.

 
I scanned the photos, some objects and printed stuff, took some photos I thought might be useful and started to layer them in Photoshop.


I just used objects that I thought would fit the spaces but am finding that I can start to read stories into the images. 


I’m not sure if they will be contrasty enough for the print workshop but I think they may be the starting point for a book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time.