Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year’s Resolutions

I’m not good at keeping resolutions so last year I didn’t make any.

Instead I joined BAO edition 4 and started this blog to record the process. I thought this would give me the impetus to sustain (and if necessary fight) a project through to its conclusion. It did, and more. 

I’ve made books, received and exchanged books and had kind, encouraging comments from people I’d never have met any other way (thank you all).


This year I’m not going to make resolutions either. But I’ve joined ALAW (and if BOA moves onto edition 5 I hope to be part of that too). And I’ll definitely keep blogging.

Happy New Year to everyone out there and may it bring all that you wish for

2 comments:

  1. You accomplish quite enough without making resolutions :) Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac - it's been a pleasure to watch your blog...I am looking forward to Rapunzel too! I think its good to have commitments to things - which often involve others, rather than resolutions. Oh, and to remain flexible! Have a great 2013.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time.